We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, pages viewed and activity on each page);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including details of your company, credit card information and contact details);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including contact details, payment information, etc.);
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
(2) What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter(s) and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on our website. We will use the session cookies to: anonymously keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and to monitor user behaviour for statistical and marketing purposes. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit;
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
We may also use social media embedded content, such as YouTube videos, Facebook, Twitter or Google + sharing buttons. Visiting a page on our website containing such content may present you with cookies from these websites. We do not control the placement of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
(5) Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
(6) Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, if applicable, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
(7) Policy amendments